Backyard Revolution Review
Solar energy has now proved to be an extremely beneficial alternative power source that provides great environmental and economic advantages. But if you have been looking into going solar you’ll know that there are serious headaches that come with it. A regular solar energy system can be expensive to set up, inefficient in use, take up a lot of space, and difficult to maintain.
If you’d like to have solar power without the headaches, then you’d want to know about a product called Backyard Revolution by Zack Bennett. This product is a course that teaches you how to build a revolutionary solar power system that eliminates many of the major drawbacks of going solar the regular way. The system does not cost lots of money to build or take up large amounts of space yet it is highly efficient and reliable at generating solar energy.
This device looks and works differently from the known solar panel systems that are most commonly used by people who use solar energy. Solar panel systems have been around for a long time. But if you’ve used, you’ll know they have some frustrating disadvantages:
– They are very expensive.
– They are inefficient and unreliable.
– They require high-level maintenance.
This Backyard Revolution review will give you the main information you need to know about the course and the system so that you can learn what it is all about and make an informed choice about it.
What Is Backyard Revolution?
The Backyard Revolution is a program that will show you how to build your own solar energy system that is different from regular solar panel systems. This device is a new dimension for solar energy with innovative 3-D designs from an MIT team which can reportedly double the solar power generated from a given area.
The piece of equipment is cheap to make, costing about $200 US dollars for all the materials you’ll need to manufacture one. The device is supposed to generate enough power for you so that you can save a lot yearly on your electricity bill. By using this powerful system it has been reported that you can reduce your power bill by 60% while at the same time securing all the backup power you need for any time the power grid goes down. Zack used it for his garage and outdoor lights and it reflected in his power bill, taking 51% off in the first month.
The Backyard Revolution program is a video course that walks you through the simple process of building your own power system from start to completion. All you have to do to start building your device is to watch a short video and follow the instructions. It is a newbie-friendly program, so you do not need to have experience with solar energy systems to see how easy it is to build one.
The program comes with all the knowledge you need to have success with solar energy and avoid years of trial and error, but in as little as a day. In the program, you’ll get Zack Bennett’s fool-proof shortcut for building a complete solar power system so you don’t have to make the inevitable rookie mistakes. According to Zack, going solar can be super-easy and almost hands-free, but only when you have the whole formula, and not just bits and pieces.
The course comes with simple, step by step blueprints that anyone can follow, but according to Zack the best part is the video section of the training because you’ll see every little detail and step on your screen, and you can replay the scenes as often as you want to fully understand as you follow along. But Zack doesn’t believe that persons would need to spend a large amount of time going through the video to understand how to make their power system. “I guarantee that all you have to do is watch the video once, and you’ll know how to make your Backyard Revolution system,” he said. “No fancy jargon, no academic lingo, no technical mumbo jumbo that will take an engineering degree to understand.
Things to Know About the Program
- You’ll discover the 3 important tweaks you can make in under 20 minutes to maximize your power output by almost 200%
- You can follow the program even if you are not a carpenter or very handy with tools because making a
- Backyard Revolution system is simple, quick, and easy. However, there’s some cutting to do, so you might want to get help from someone with experience when testing for the perfect tilt and angle.
- With the program, you also get 12 months of unlimited email access – where you get to ask Zack Bennett about everything related to the Backyard Revolution.
- It will take you a little over 30 minutes to watch the video. And building a whole system takes 2 hours and doesn’t require physical strength.
- If you don’t want to do the work yourself you can just pay someone to watch the video and build the system for you.
- If you don’t have a lot of space, the system can still work for you. That’s because you can make use of any space at your home, not just a backyard, but also a balcony. The whole system is less than 10 sq ft in size.
- Even though the system is powered by solar energy it can work for people who live in cold areas. Solar is not about hot or cold. It’s about the sun. And the coldest winter days are the sunny ones.
- The system can power an entire house, but it depends on how much power you’re actually using in your house.
- The system can be scaled to give you as much power as you want by adding new modules which the course will show you what to do.
- You can try the system risk-free as you’re covered by a 60-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you want to return the program, you have 60 full days to do so.
How Does The Backyard Revolution System Work?
Zack’s power system is based on the innovative 3-D solar power designs from an MIT team. He improved these designs and made them work for him, getting as much electricity as he wanted from just 10 sq ft of solar panels in his own backyard.
Here are just some of the things you need to know about the system:
- The design originated from an MIT study from back in 2012. It was a small scale 3D solar array that they’ve tested with great results.
- Instead of having the usual side by side layout of solar panel systems, this system was going upwards. Stacking the panels one on top of the other.
- The panels were put in a zigzag so that you still get 100% sun exposure on just 2% of the traditional system layout.
- The angle of the panels allows the sun waves to reach the second and third layers of cells.
- The Backyard Revolution measures just 10 sq ft in size and built to be sitting safely on the ground.
- The system is portable, you can pick the rack up and place it wherever you want. And it is not heavy, so you don’t need to be strong to move it.
Bonuses That Come With The Program
If you order the Backyard Revolution program, you’ll also get a few exclusive bonuses that will help you optimize your power system:
1. Homestead EMP Protection Protocol.
It’s a special ebook that maximizes the use of the Backyard Revolution system and turns it into a disaster and EMP-proof, off-grid power source for any impending emergency. With this special protection system added, you will have electricity even if an all-out EMP or natural disaster takes out the power grid for a long time, so you’ll never be in the dark in a crisis situation.
2. Energy Stockpiling Secrets
This ebook will show you how to store the excess power the Backyard Revolution system will be generating. Therefore, none of that valuable power juice would be wasted. You will learn the best techniques to accomplish this, and the right types of batteries to use. You will discover how to make use of old ones and how to make new ones from scraps laying around your house or your garage.
3. Homestead Alternative Energy Sources
This special report lists the absolute essentials that you may have never heard of and you’ll get it for free, when you test the Backyard Revolution guide.
About The Creator
Backyard Revolution has been developed by Zack Bennett, who is a carpenter from Orlando. He was driven to research solutions for solar energy after his home got burglarized during a blackout. He used the concept from the MIT researchers to develop the Backyard Revolution to get electricity from just 10 sq ft of solar panels on the system.
A Look At Solar Energy
Solar energy offers many benefits that make it one of the best forms of energy to use. It is renewable, non-polluting energy that is powered by sunlight, making it great for the environment. Apart from the environmental advantages, solar energy can contribute to saving money for people who have it installed.
Many people who have a solar energy system installed would greatly appreciate that it gives them a certain amount of energy independence from their local power grid and electricity companies. With so many things that can happen to disrupt electricity supply from the power grid, undoubtedly, having solar energy a primary or secondary source of power is a good thing.
While the technology has been drastically improved in the last years that reduces key downsides of solar energy such as weather dependency and inefficiency, there are still certain downsides of solar energy if you are looking at it from the perspective of installing a conventional system. The 2 biggest downsides of traditional solar panels are their size and their cost as well as how complex they are to build. These are the main reasons more people are not using solar. However, these are issues that the Backyard Revolution addresses with its design.
If you live in the US the price of retail solar panel systems can cost $20,000 or more, which many people cannot afford. However, according to Zack, going solar is easy when you have the proper blueprint. Renewable energy does not have to be expensive. With a system that is smartly designed like Backyard Revolution, you’ll have solar up and running for a very low price.
- Follow-along, newbie-friendly course: It’s a simple and easy to use step by step blueprint that anyone can follow to make their own cheap green electricity.
- Cost-effective: It’s a system that you can get you cheap solar power if you have no money to spend on an expensive off the shelf system.
- Get power without the grid: In a survival scenario, when the power is down, or a nationwide blackout happens you’ll be safe in your home, still enjoying electricity.
- You won’t need lots of space: The Backyard Revolution power plant uses only 5% of the space used by conventional solar panel systems. This is due to its ingenious vertical design. This allows you to place it on balconies as well as backyards.
- No maintenance required: Just put the system in a sunny area for a few hours per day for a full battery charge. Or you can just leave it in one sunny place and forget all about it for a whole year.
- Complete program: You have a full course to make your own solar power system and have a perpetual source of cheap green electricity for backup
- You can save money on your power bill if you build the system and put it to use.
- Get solar without a traditional solar panel system: You do not have to spend thousands of dollars on a standard solar panel system to enjoy solar power
- Peace of mind: The system is a source of backup electricity that will give you peace of mind knowing that if the main power goes down you have a backup.
- You can use it anytime: You don’t have to wait for a crisis or emergency situation to use the system, you can use it anytime to enjoy your savings on your power bill.
- Building a system may be a challenge if you are not very handy with tools: Although making a Backyard Revolution system is simple, quick and easy, there’s going to be some measuring and cutting to do. Therefore, if you cannot handle the building work yourself you can hire someone to construct your system for you.
- Solar energy is affected by weather: Although your solar power system can still collect solar energy during cloudy and rainy days, the efficiency of the system will drop when these weather conditions occur. All solar energy systems are dependent on sunlight to effectively generate solar power. Therefore, during days when there is a lack of sunshine such as cloudy and rainy days, it can have a significant effect on the energy system.
Solar energy is one of the most interesting renewable energy sources for producing energy from an environmental perspective. It doesn’t produce and emit gases in the environment because it doesn’t consume fuel or require other resources like water or wind. And because it requires only natural sunlight and no outside supply to work, it doesn’t have a continuous energy production cost which is a huge economic benefit. So having solar as a main or backup power source is highly recommended.
But there are some drawbacks of conventional solar energy systems which Zack Bennett’s Backyard Revolution system was designed to solve. First is the cost of the manufacture and installation of the components. A traditional solar panel system can cost thousands but Zack’s system costs just $200 to make. Secondly, regular solar panels use a lot of space because the panels are usually big. The Backyard Revolution’s panels are stacked upward and each measures just 10 sq ft.